- Shoulder internal rotation with lacrosse ball at inferior angle of scapula: 1-2 minutes on each side
- 3 position pec stretch: 30-60 seconds in each position
- Shoulder external rotation with PVC: 1-2 minutes on each side
- Scapular presses and rotations: 15 reps of each
- Banded pulldowns and face pulls: 15 reps of each
- This is to activate the muscles to help stabilize your shoulder in the down and back position.
- Slingshot push ups: 15-20 reps followed by 15-20 reps without band
- The band gives assistance for proper positioning and maintaining external rotation.
Also refer to Ray’s video on the dip and muscle up prep for additional techniques.
Have fun with it! Light weight!